As I started researching what to do in Greece, I found that what I really wanted was a bullet point list of the best activities. So I decided to do just that.
Here’s my [easy to follow] opinion on how to spend 3 days in Santorini. If you want to see my full 10 Day Greece Itinerary, click here.
3 DAYS IN SANTORINI
- Our lodging in Santorini
- Agios Gerasimos Church in Firostefani (Stop on most bus routes)
- Hike Fira to Oia (Sunset at Oia)
- Cable car from Fira to Old Port (€6 per person each way)
- Boat to Volcano/Hot Springs (€20 per person)
- Explore Fira
- Santorini Sea Kayaks South Tour (€80 per person)
- Rent ATV in Fira (€25)
- Perissa Black Beach
- Ancient Thera (Hike)
- Red Beach
- Akrotiki Lighthouse
- Santo Wines Winery