As I started researching what to do in Greece, I found that what I really wanted was a bullet point list of the best activities. So I decided to do just that.
Here’s my [easy to follow] opinion on how to spend 3 days in Mykonos. If you want to see my full 10 Day Greece Itinerary, click here.
3 DAYS IN MYKONOS
- Our lodging in Mykonos
- Windmills in Chora
- Little Venice (Sunset Views)
- Old Town (Hora)
- Old Port/Harbour (Ferry to Delos)
- Island of Delos (UNESCO World Heritage Site, Birthplace Apollo/Artemis)
- Rent 4 wheeler (€20)
- Beaches (Psarou, Paraga, Paradise, Super Paradise)
- Armenistis Lighthouse
- Sunset at Paraportiani Church
€20 to rent 2 Chairs & an Umbrella at most beaches
- Ferry to Santorini (Explore Mykonos & Santorini, depending on your ferry time)